Mathura Vrindavan Agra Group Tour 2018
Starting 30th November’18, India Khoj plans to take their guests on a spiritual journey starting with the darshan of the Holy shrine of Krishna Janmabhoomi at Mathura. The journey of 3 nights and 4 days will include the entire Brij Village area and will cover Mathura, Vrindavan, Goverdhan, Gokul and Barsana. We will also visit the seventh wonder of the World, The Taj Mahal on a day visit to Agra. The trip includes all arrangements like Train Fare, Stay in AC rooms, All meals, Transfers in AC Bus and Sightseeing with private tour escort from our Company. Check out the tour plan tab for further details. And yes book your seat now as limited seats are available.
The tour plan section provides complete information regarding the itinerary for the trip and the additional info section provides all the details about the FAQ for the trip and terms and conditions also. Please go through both the section before moving ahead with the bookings. Kindly check availability and book from the booking form available and our team will get back with confirmation shortly. We are looking forward to host the guest from across the country and take them on a spiritual journey in the holy town of Mathura. Jai Shri Krishna.
India Khoj specialises in Group and FIT holiday packages and we have been doing these since 2013. We believe in making holidaying a wonderful experience rather than run of the mill itinerary ones. Come join us on some exciting journeys which not only help you rejuvenate yourself but also makes you meet new friends and understand various perspectives while having a time of your lifetime.
Check In Time :12:00
Check Out Time :11:00
Dress CodeLight Casuals, Cap, Shoes and Jackets.
IncludedMathura Vrindavan Agra Group Tour 2018Pick up & DropBreakfast & DinnerAccommodationSightseeing
Day 1: Arrival, Goverdhan and Barsana
Day 2: Day tour Gokul and Agra
Day 3: Krishna Janambhoomi and Vrindavan
Day 4: Departure from Mathura Station
The following information is important to understand the inclusions and exclusions for the trip, kindly contact team for any queries regarding the same. We will be happy to help.
- 3 Nights stay on double sharing basis at a hotel with 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners, Morning Tea included in the package cost. Hotel details will be shared to all the travellers via email.
- Pick up and Drop facility from Station to Station by AC buses.
- All transfers would be on SIC basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be on Buffet or A la carte basis as per Hotel's discretion.
- Sight seeing will be as per itinerary given in tour plan section.
- We will try and cover maximum points but delays due to traffic jams, natural reasons cannot be avoided. .
- Entry tickets, tips & portages, additional services like Entry passes, temple dakshina, darshan tickets, Beverages, etc are not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any deviation in the itinerary due to natural calamity or man made problems like bandh, strikes would not be liable to the company.
- 1 month prior to departure only a service charge of Rs.2500 would be deducted
- From 15 to 30 days within departure Rs.3500 would be charged.
- Within 15 days before departure no refunds would provided for the booking.
- Trip will be confirmed on successful registration of 20 members else amount will be refunded.